Warranty & Returns Policy
At Myovolt we stand behind the quality of our technology and want our customers to have compete satisfaction with our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Just keep your proof of purchase in case there are any issues with the product. Some restrictions may apply.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
If your product has a material or workmanship defect, please contact us to report the fault and to obtain a returns authorisation code. Contact us at email@example.com with details of your purchase.
If within one year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Myovolt will at its discretion repair or replace the product.
This warranty excludes:
1) Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport
2) Products subject to unauthorised repair
3) Products used not in accordance with provided instructions
4) Damage exceeding the cost of the product
5) Damage caused by normal wear and tear
5) Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage
6) Failure to provide a dated proof of purchase
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 calendar days from its original purchase date to return the product and receive a full refund. In the first instance please contact us with your refund request at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can notify you of the nearest returns location. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be in its original packaging, include all accessories, and proof of purchase. Refund will be issued once the item has been received and inspected. If a product is not in the original condition, partial refund may apply.
9B Centre 600
82 King Lam Street
Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon
Tel: +852 3792 0070